I Could Be - REMIX STEMS
I Could Be - REMIX STEMS
"I Could Be" Stems for Remix Contest 2022. Free Download. Please feel free to name your price and any revenue will be donated to The Center for Reproductive Rights (https://www.reproductiverights.org/)! Donations not required but encouraged. If there's another abortion rights organization or mutual aid fund you'd rather us donate to, let us know and we'll contribute a portion there.
- The submission period will be open beginning August 29, 2022 until September 17, 2022 at 20:00 EST (UTC-04:00)
- Submissions must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in the form of a .wav file or other standard playable audio file (.mp3 etc.)
- There will be a live stream on Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 20:00 EST on twitch.tv/gr8tm. We'll be listening thru the submissions, giving our feedback, and possibly sharing some surprises pertaining to the content we receive
- Artists are encouraged to remix, flip, mangle, or otherwise render these audio files barely recognizable in their attempt to change the original work "I Could Be" into something unique or otherwise expressive of the individual Artists' creativity
- Remixes are encouraged to be under 3 minutes long, though this is not a requirement for participation
- By downloading this folder, you are subject to agreement with the following statements:
Any musical work or sound recording embodied in a digital musical recording or an analog musical recording containing some or all of the files contained in this folder (hereafter referred to as a Work) is subject to this agreement. Great Time LLC reserves the right to 50% of mechanical, performance, synch, and print music royalties derived from commercially distributed Works containing the attached files, in whole or in part, including the sale, stream, or other download or distribution of these Works, both digital and physical. The term of this agreement is in perpetuity. The region of this agreement is The World.
Any part, provision, representation or warranty of this Agreement which is prohibited or which is held to be void or unenforceable shall be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions hereof.
© 2022 Great Time LLC. Great Time LLC reserves full copyright of the audio files contained herein, in perpetuity, all rights reserved.
Any questions or other correspondence may be directed to email@example.com